There’s a reason why, despite being bitten by the travel bug, I don’t travel to other places. I had my goal and long-time dream of setting foot in the United Kingdom. I’ve dreamed of it since high school and finally here it is, within reach.
On this post, I will share the summary of activities I did when I was in the United Kingdom. I spent a good 22 days there, and though most of the time I was only in my Aunt’s house, I was able to explore the generic tourist places.
- Harvester, a British Pub
- Hall Place
- Trafalgar Square, Buckingham Palace, and the various trains of London
- Hop-on, Hop-off Bus, Cruising the Thames, and Chinatown
- Madame Tussauds, London Eye
- Wimbledon and Harrods
- Camden Town, Borough Market, Royal Albert Hall, Picadilly Circus, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child
- The Making of Harry Potter
- Taking the Train to Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- AirBnB and Why I Decided to Use It
- Abbey Road, Portobelo Market, British Museum
Also, you can find my application for visa over here.