This post – and the next series of articles – will be about our recent trip to Korea.
Our itinerary was generally very loose. We had six days and five nights spent in Seoul and its outskirts. It was pretty tiring but it was all worth it!
The highlights of our trip are the following:
- Day 1: Seoul Touchdown, MyeongDong, and N Seoul Tower
- Day 2: TS Entertainment, Aiin’s World, Express Bus Terminal Shopping Center, Banpo Bridge
- Day 3: Big Hit, SM Entertainment, FNC Entertainment, JYP Ent, Cube Ent, Cube Café, TS Entertainment, Hongdae
- Day 4: MyeongDong Cathedral, Gyeongbukgeong, Gwanghamun Square, Cheonggyecheon, Bukchon Hanok Village, Samcheondong, Dongdaemun Design Plaza
- Day 5: Nami Island
- Day 6: M Plaza, Ehwa Women’s University, Café J Holic
The theme of the trip, if you would notice, is K-Pop. So for the benefit of the people who want to visit those agencies, I will share what we did and the alternative routes we took.
Disclaimer: We didn’t stalk, okay? We just went to the agencies, took pictures of the facade because we generally like them (the artists), waited a bit for action, and then left. It was just nice seeing some of them close – or far – enough to confirm it was actually them.