It’s my birthday today! And I thought I should spend some time reflecting on what I’d like to do this year. I’m already 19, and living in regret. Kidding! What I meant to say was that I want to do a lot of things this year, before I turn another year older. And because of that, I made this list.
Things to do before turning 20:
- Get a credit card with a ten thousand limit.
- Confess to one of my crushes
- Tour London
- Shop in Hong Kong
- Visit Singapore
- Get a job at an advertising company
- Buy an SLR camera
- Drive somewhere on my own
- Ride an airplane
- Get invited to join Look Book
- Post at least a hundred looks for chictopia
- Make a snowman
- Watch at least 3 concerts
- Learn another language
- Sell stock photos online
- Create a portfolio of my favorite subjects
- Run around a soccer field at least five times non-stop
- Go out on a date
In no particular order, I wish to strike each and every one on the list before I turn twenty. These are the things I have in my mind. If I wish, I can add more, as long as I really, really want to do it before turning twenty. It’s the last of my teen years, so I really want to make the best out of it!